Wednesday, October 20, 2010

another dream

yet again. another dream.

by Thomas Anthony Fraetis on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 9:14pm
when all seems lost.. and the smoke fillsd the air, battle cries are heard across the desert sand.
with bullets flying overhead and landing right in front of you, wounds from a fight well worth it. all i can think of is that one person and all that comes to my mind is what she is to me.
time slows almost to a standstill, nothing is heard. nothing is felt. but i see her face in front of me.
glowing with a perfect smile that could stop the toughest man in his tracks.
i reach for an invisible hand , almost crawling. toward the image in front of me.
i fall on my face. almost in tears, i say her name into the sand. only loud enough for me to hear.
when everything goes black. this is when i wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment