Wednesday, October 20, 2010

idk yet

... idk... lol

by Thomas Anthony Fraetis on Monday, September 27, 2010 at 10:17pm
you take your pain, braught about by how you threw it all away. call me, talk to me, then stop me. dead in my tracks.
no warning no way of reasoning with you. trying to set this right was never in your plans. you took it all.
blatant disregard for any other feelings. now youve found a better man. you say i changed, i say you wanted out. i dont wish for your return. infact i wish for your memories to be wiped from my life. pain is not what love should bring. i loved, you lost. and for some reason im the one left with all the pain. not able to feel anything more than whats not there. built like a house with nothing inside.  no warmth do i feel. no colors do i see, no sounds do i hear. love ended all that was bright and beautiful in my eyes. that world has gone. now all i see is a barren wasteland empty of everything i ever wished for. stolen raided and plundered of its riches. dirt and sand fill the cracks where it should be cared for by the one who supposedly cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment