Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the dream

the dream

by Thomas Anthony Fraetis on Monday, June 15, 2009 at 1:23am
i am stuck in a world where i am lost in all that goes on, i search for you looking through hallways, opening every closet i yearn to find what my heart truly wants and needs. i feel your presence inside me but i dont see you, so i look harder and harder but still i dont see you anywhere. inside i am dying...its eating me a live.. knowing you are there and yet still searching for you. my kness give way to the doubt and anger and i fall...holding my head in my hands... slowly i rise from my knees, and stand tall. i open my eyes and i see you there. in front of me bright and shining like the sun you reach your hand towards me and sudenly i find myself awake in my bed looking at the sealing....and now... i find myself lost...but not lost in the world.. but lost in YOU...all that you are everything that is amazing... and TRULY perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment