Wednesday, October 20, 2010

take it away

take it away.

by Thomas Anthony Fraetis on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 12:50am
to all the days past and all the days that ill always want again.
take them and throw them out. they are as good as the words you wrote me.
cruelty knows not its limits. scouring out the hearts of many. day by day. i fall victim to the hate.
redeemed by only what the world tells me and still feeling the beating of nothing within.
my chest is as hollow as yours is merciless. never can you feel the way i have.
regrets and shame for something i never did wrong. betrayal, and desertion are your only trophies to bear.
become what you were not. give back the life you stole. never again will these eyes be fooled or this heart tormented.
 forget me not. but never want me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment