Wednesday, October 20, 2010

floating

floating

by Thomas Anthony Fraetis on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 12:11pm
as i stand on the edge of the garage i look out into the darkness of the night, i can see nothing but i can hear the wind blowing through the trees, moving the leaves ever so slightly. the sky is clouded but the sound of the driizzling rain landing everywhere around me is soothing there are no sounds other than the wind and the rain. everything is at peace. i close my eyes and invision myself as the wind. blowing through all that is around me not seeing or hearing but only feeling everything i move through. and as i slowly move through the leaves of the trees i feel myself being cleansed...without worry or pain or hurt.. i leave the world i am in behind. being at peace with only what i can feel now...my mind put at ease from all the things i have ever worried about, all the things that have got wrong, all the things i can not fix. all of these things are gone from myself. i am not a body but a feeling. being blown wherever the wind takes me far away from everything.. floating across fields and rivers... not seeing them or hearing them but feeling that they are there. i then come back to myself not wanting to but willing at the same time. not wanting to come back to this ife and yet thankful for a chance to see what may be. i come back to myself, and as i turn to walk inside i feel someone say to me that everything will be ok. i close my eyes once more, and say "thank you".

No comments:

Post a Comment