Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my song

my song

by Thomas Anthony Fraetis on Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 3:57am
all time has past. i used to be so much more, more than you know. i have lost, lost it all only to see how far from what i need i really am. so long youve ben gone, maybe my luck will change. after all this time has past. gone by like the wind. and memories of harsh words and bitter felings fall away to be no more than a leaf on the ground that blows away to never be seen again...

this is my song to you forever since ive met you
since ive seen you in dreams of good times and better days
lets forget the past and start fresh. the only thing i wish for
when all is lost never give up the hope for what you love.

let me apologize for what i said and let me become the thngs i once thought i was.
never have i felt so lost before. when thoughts of you come and go day by day.
they rush me like a cool breeze and leave like a storm when i realize what you must think of me.
when i cant sleep for fear i may dream of an angel. how can an angel be so terrifying.


this is my song to you forever since ive met you
since ive seen you in dreams of good times and better days
lets forget the past and start fresh. the only thing i wish for
when all is lost never give up the hope for what you love.


all i have is what i can say to you now. when you cant hear me.
hear me out one more time...
but how, how can you talk to something so beautiful and so perfect.
what can i say when no words describe what i want to tell you.
sometimes. words wil not work. if only they did then maybe you could understand why.

never.. never...never give up on what you love.
they say if you love it let it go.
i say if you truly love it. keep it close... you will know when it makes you happier than anything youve ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment